Monday, August 3, 2009

Something's Missing

I know, I know. I said that Roller Rebel of the Month would be back in July and here we are in August, and still no post. I assure you that I have a completed interview in my hands, with photos to go along with it! The interviewee was very prompt. I take full responsibility for the tardiness, bad, bad Ettator! I do however, want to let you know that the post is in the works. So thanks for being patient. I know it's most reader's favorite column on here and it's hard to wait for something you like. So thanks again!!

How are all of you? I love hearing from my readers, so drop me a line and let me know what's happening in your lives. ettajams@yahoo.com

xoxo
Etta

P.S. There are some fun events coming up real soon! Stay tuned here to read all about them!!

No comments: