1. I was born on Friday the 13th, the same day Friday the 13th came out in theaters.
2. My birth was announced on stage at Madison Square Garden a month after I was born.
3. I was a competitive and synchronized swimmer for ten years.
4. I played bass guitar in high school and was in two bands.
5. The tattoo on my chest is for my two sisters, who both live across the country.
6. I went to college for music.
7. A few years ago I jumped in a van and toured parts of the country with an all female rock band.
8. I have a tank top that Brett Michaels wore on stage when Poison played Jones Beach on my birthday in 2003.
9. I have Ornithophobia, an irrational fear of birds.
10. I have seen all the Saw movies in the same theater at the same time of year for the past six years.
11. My favorite ride is the zipper.
12. I wear a second pair of socks when I skate. I have not washed them since the beginning of the season, and don’t intend on washing them till the season is over… call it superstitious.
13. I shook hands with Elton John when I was younger.
14. I am a live sound engineer
15. I have never seen any Indiana Jones or Star Wars movies.
16. My real name means ‘guardian’.
17. The Riddler is my favorite super villain, and how I got my derby name.
18. I have matching tattoos with another Roller Rebel.
19. I am a nanny for one year old twins.
20. I have worn the same ring on the same finger for the past eleven years, my sisters have been wearing matching ones.
21. My #0G actually stands for Oprah & Gayle… maybe.
22. I rode on the back of a motorcycle when I was three.
23. When I was little I had dreams of being a stand up comedian, I was shy and not funny at all.
24. I snuck in to a locked room while Simon from Duran Duran was getting a massage, I was instantly creeped out.
25. When I was little I took figure skating lessons and quit when I was knocked down and got a concussion. Twenty-one years later I joined the roller derby.