Saturday, November 13, 2010

Products in a League of Their Own

It all happens so fast!  Just as I winked, a year has gone by and it's time again for my Holiday Derby Gift Guide.  Since shopping is one of my favorite hobbies, this feature is almost effortless for me. 

I decided upon creating this guide for a couple of reasons; First, I like the fact that I can give all of you anti-shoppers a little break by bringing the goods to you here.  I figure it saves you the time of having to search and search for the right gift to buy that special derby player in your life.  Second, I think it's a great way to promote products for the people selling them.  Which brings me to the next item on my agenda.  If you would like to have one of your products featured or know of a great and unique derby or skate related item for me to show off, please email me at ettajams@yahoo.com

The Holiday Derby Gift Guide is one of my most read posts (and not just at holiday time - people seem to go back to it often), so shop owners and crafters, take this opportunity for some free advertising!  I plan on posting the guide around the last week in November so be sure to contact me before then.

I look forward to hearing from you and showcasing some great new items to The Rebel Yell.

No comments: