Monday, April 23, 2012

25 Random Facts

Erotic desserts, motorcycles and hot air balloons.  Those are just a few things you will read about when you learn the facts about this next skater.  This derby girl possesses a true passion for speed, adventure and letting her (singing) voice be heard.  Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you, Off 'em Annie!
1 - I lived in Boston MA for 5 years of my life.

2 - St. Zombie's Fire is my cousin, but we're close like sisters.


3 - My worst derby injury has been my broken Tib and Fib in my right leg.  I want to be called The Bionic Broad when I start skating again.


4 - When I was between the ages of 14 and 16, I used to rock a kick-butt trihawk (it's like having 3 mohawks).

5 - My nickname is The Broad
6 - I have two motorcycles; A 2002 Harley Davidson Sportster 883cc and a 1997 GSXR Suzuki Shrad 750cc.

7 - I am a self-employed pastry chef at Adult Sweet Treats copyright 2009.  It's an erotic pastry company.

8 - I was born in Queens Village, New York and grew up in Bethpage, Long Island.

9 - I have 8 tattoos (so far).
10 - I became an Avon Sales Representative back in 2011 when I broke my leg.  Feel free to talk to me if you would like to buy or sell Avon. Http://www.youravon.com/beautycare

11 - I am currently writing my first cookbook.

12 - My derby name is a take on the Broadway play, "Annie Get Your Gun".

13 - I used to sing in an all girl punk band called, "Vaginal Discharge".

14 - My two favorite things to eat are Indian food and sushi.



15 - I thought the Dos Equis guy in the commercial was real and not an actor.

16 - I attended Tufts University and The School of The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, MA.

17 - I'm a bit of a beer enthusiast and my father and I are brewing our own beer and hope to some day own our own brewing company.  It's kind of in my blood.  My grandfather was a brew master for Rheingold Beer.

18 - I dream of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro one day.

19 - I have a foot long stained glass window that I made in college under my bed.

20 - I used to sing in an 80s new wave band.

21 - I traveled the world at 21 in a hot air balloon.

22 - I had to perform the Hymllic Manuver on my boyfriend.

23 - I went swimming with sharks once.  It was nuts!

24 - At age 17 I almost became a pro BMXer, but I got a flat tire and it ended my career.

25 - Facts 21, 22, 23 and 24 are not real facts.

No comments: