Friday, September 11, 2009

Today

Though not roller derby related, this is of the utmost importance and I would be remiss to not have touched upon it. I hope you are all well today, all of you, today and everyday. I hope that you can do whatever you need to do on this day to help you through, to remember, to feel - whatever it is you need or want to feel.

I am leaving this as an open post for you all. Feel free to leave a comment and share here anything and everything you need to. A link, a newscast, a thought, prayer , advice, a feeling or a story, your remembrance.

Aside from my own thoughts that bring me back to this day eight years ago, I will share with you the link that I have been visiting throughout the day. It is continuously updated.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/11/remembering-the-horror-of-a-bright-blue-morning/?hp

Etta

No comments: