Monday, December 28, 2009

This Christmas

I've been involved with The Long Island Roller Rebels for over two years now. From as long ago as I can remember, I've wanted Riedell 265s. My current skates have hurt my feet from day one and though the type and place of the pain has changed, there is still pain. Unfortunately, I was never able to afford anything better than what I had.

Well, somebody special *wink, wink*, listens to me and knows me oh so well, because this Christmas I finally got them! A brand spankin new pair of Riedells that has yet to come out to the retail world (my other half has some great skate connections) complete with new wheels and bearings!

Get anything derby related that you would like to share? Send me an email with some pics and I'll post em' up here for all to see! Last year I received a great entry from Doc Block and I'd happily post some more!

Hope you all had a great holiday.

xo
Etta

No comments: