Friday, June 11, 2010

Rental Reminiscing

I was playing around with the new design templates here on blogger. Now I know this doesn't represent our leagues' colors, but I couldn't resist putting up this rental skate background. When I found it, I got this real good feeling. It brought me back to my first night at United when I tried out and was wearing rentals that looked very much like these. It's crazy to think back to when it all started and where those tryouts have brought me. I didn't ever think that I would accomplish all that I have from that time until now.

I know each of us have our own stories and hope that you can all look back on a derby path well traveled and look ahead to an even better one in the future.

I'm not sure how long I'll keep this design up, but for now, it's here and I'm enjoying it.

No comments: