This talented skater has been with the Roller Rebels since April of 2009. She has skated with the All Stars for 5 seasons and has been a Wicked Wheeler for 3 seasons. Not afraid to go all out, she is the first in our league to have had a full on marriage ceremony with her derby wife. She bounced back quickly from a serious derby sustained injury and has the most unique and contagious laugh you'll ever hear!
Ladies and Gentlemen, please wish a very happy birthday to this wonderful skater, Hardcory!
1. I Had the Chicken Pox twice
2. My father came up with my roller derby name
3. I am the most competitive person alive. (Ask anyone who has done relay races with me)
4. I come from a family of Intense Sand Castle Builders
8. I have Dreams of swimming with Great White sharks
9. My Favorite Animal is the fox
10. I Own every James Bond movie on DVD
11. I Was once catapulted off a see-saw… (did not end well)
12. I have an Irrational fear of anything with more than 5 legs (Starfish are ok)
13. My Photograph has been published in a coffee table book sold at Urban Outfitters, as well as an issue of Spin Magazine.
14. I Can not pass a photobooth without taking pics.
17. I have an unhealthy obsession with fried chicken.
18. I have a metal plate with 6 screws in my ankle (from roller derby)
20. I Was fluent in French until I studied in Italy. Now I am fluent in Fritalian
21. My senior thesis in 2005 was a series of life sized, silk screened paper dolls, based on roller derby.
22. I Used to play the Alto Saxophone and was the only girl in Junior High Jazz Band
23. One time myself and a friend had an awkward exchange with comedians David Cross and H Jon Benjamin
25. I taught myself how to embroider, my first project was embroidering The Little Prince onto the back of a thrift store denim jacket, without a pattern.
*Side note - My apologies to Miss Hardcory for my typo earlier! In my opening paragraph, I was missing the word "laugh" after unique and contagious.