Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Guide to the Gifts

Last year, I posted a holiday gift guide of sorts. I pulled a bunch of fun and interesting products, many handmade, from some of my favorite websites to help make the holiday shopping you do for your favorite derby girl easier. I'm currently in the midst of my virtual spending adventure to bring you the best gift ideas for 2009. Are you an artist or retailer of derby or roller skate related products? Would you like to be featured on The Rebel Yell? Please send me an email (ettajams@yahoo.com) no later than Thursday, November 12th and let me know what your products are all about! With your help, this guide will grow and hopefully you can score yourself some new customers.

Look forward to hearing from you!

xo
Etta

1 comment:

Hampers said...

Thanks for sharing the guide to gifts. It was nice going through your blog as less than 50 days left for Christmas. Everyone has to buy gifts.