Monday, February 8, 2010

CALLING ALL INK LOVERS!!

Hello everyone! How have you all been doing?

I've got an idea cooking for a contest. I've only had one so far since I started The Rebel Yell, and think that it's about time to get another one going. I am currently looking for three judges for this contest who are, how shall I say, fluent in tattoo. If you are a tattoo artist, apprentice or aspiring to become one, you're qualified to submit an entry to become a judge for my upcoming contest.

What do you get out of this? Well, for one, you will get to check out some fantastic tattoos submitted by our readers and help choose a winner. Second, I will plug your shop, work, website etc free of charge, for all to read on The Rebel Yell. And who knows, you may just get some new roller girls in your shop looking for some fresh ink!

Here's how it works. Email me ettajams@yahoo.com In the subject please write INK JUDGE. Drop me a few lines as to why you think you are qualified to be a tattoo judge. Emails must be received no later than March 1, 2010. Once I've made my selections, I will email you back to let you know whether or not you have been chosen to become a judge.

As for all of you tattooed humans out there, stay tuned for the contest announcement and rules.

- The Very Excited Etta

No comments: