Saturday, November 22, 2008

Giving Back and Sending Thanks

I wanted to take a minute to thank all of the shop owners who responded to my holiday gift guide post. The post brought about some great things.  Here's a quick summary of the results so far:

Dandelion Factory made a sale after one their customers read my post.  
- Black Eyed Susan Skate Shop invited me to join their Yahoo group where I will be learning about upcoming events, of which I will keep you all informed of.  
- Stephanie at Scarlet Bloom is sending me that ADORABLE card as a thank you for the feature.  

I'm hoping that the rest of the featured shops will sell something as a result and am happy to have made contact with some talented artists who all have something unique to offer.
Are you a shop owner? An artist?  Photographer?  Have something derby related that you would like to share?  Let me know!  Email me at ettajams@yahoo.com 

The Very Thankful Etta Jams

No comments: