Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect Fun

I'm sitting in front of my computer screen with a wide eyed grin as I write this.  I like to call this grin my endorphin induced derby smile. Like most of our time spent on the rink, last night's practice was so much fun!  Was it our very own Captain Morgan, who coached with such enthusiasm and good spirit that made this night such a thrill? Maybe it was getting to wear Snarls In Charge's pink furry kitten earmuffs over my helmet that did it.  Perhaps it was watching in amazement as our Fresh Bloods performed (some for the first time) knee falls with such ease. Or maybe it was getting to work with Chest Blockwell to help oversee the Fresh Bloods as they tried out new skills.  It could be have been any of those things, or it could have been the game of freeze tag at the end of the night that made me feel like a kid again.  Whatever the case, I want to do it all over again, and again and again!  I can't wait for Thursday girls!!

xo
Etta

No comments: