Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Big 3

I hate when I read a blog and the writer starts off the post with, "Sorry I haven't been around, but...." Yet, here I find myself maybe not typing those words, but definitely feeling them. When you like something, you want it to be accessible and you don't want to hear excuses as to why it's not there. The last thing I want is to be kept from writing my posts. Not like anyone is holding me hostage or anything, but you get what I'm saying. As my loyal readers know, The Rebel Yell is like a child to me and well, right now I'm hoping The Yell and you, my readers, don't harbor any feelings of neglect. Sometimes, unwanted and unexpected things pop up in life and setting priorities becomes a task almost too difficult to deal with. I'm pretty sure that you have all felt this way at one time or another. I unfortunately have many unanswered emails, unreturned phone calls and unannounced Roller Rebel news (maybe even some that I don't know about) and so many other things on my "to do" list waiting to be completed. So for those of you who have been waiting for a reply, an update, or a call, thank you for being patient. I'm doing the very best that I can to catch up with all of you, and will continue to try and do so.

So in the few minutes I have to write at the moment, I will give you a brief summary of 3 fantastic things!

1- The Rebels were victorious last Saturday, when they bouted against the Green Mountain Derby Dames! We're all SUPER excited about winning!!

2- Today, we were featured in the Explore Long Island section of Newsday, both in print and on the web, complete with video and photos.

3- This Saturday, May 16th, we will play our first home bout of the season!! Click here for tickets and info.

I am working hard to get back into the swing of things over here at the blog, and just wanted to thank everyone for bearing with me. I would like to say I'll be back tomorrow, which I may, but I don't know for sure. So until next time, keep rolling.

xoxo
Etta

No comments: