Thursday, February 19, 2009

Now You See it, Now You Don't

Apparently, The Rebel Yell was playing a game of hide and seek yesterday. I thought it was my computer, but then other people told me that they couldn't see the most current posts either. SPAM perhaps? Whatever the case, it seems to be back in it's original home. I know it sounds nuts, but I felt like my child ran away for a few hours! That's how much this blog has become a part of me. I love writing it. I love sharing it with all of you. My only wish is that I had more time to devote to it, which brings me to an important announcement. The Rebel Yell and I have decided to adopt some new members into our family. A group of clever, creative Roller Rebels, will soon be contributing to the blog. This fresh group of writers have enthusiastically taken on the task of tackling interesting and thought-provoking subjects for their new columns that are sure to stimulate the senses. So be on the lookout for The Rebel Yellers........coming soon!xo
Etta

No comments: