Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Enduring the Endurance

I'm pretty sure that when Captain Morgan planned out last night's practice, she kept in mind that we would be off for the next few weeks. My oh my did she work us hard! She did warn us at the beginning of practice that it was going to be a tough one, and she did not lie! TONS of endurance for pretty much the entire two hours. At the end though, I did feel great and was my usual maniacal self as I am at the end of every practice. How did the rest of you feel?

In other news, I've added a poll to the right of the posts here. I'm hoping to get some feedback. If you're worried about me finding out whether you voted "yes" or "no", you can relax. I can't see who voted, only how many people voted. So please help an ettator out and cast your vote. This really is so that I can make the blog better for all of you. I could sit here all day and write, but if no one wants to read it, then why bother putting it out on a public blog. Right? I want you, my reader, to be involved with The Roller Rebels. That's the beauty of this blog. If you can't skate, you can still be a part of what's going on in the league.

Oh and one more thing! If you notice at the bottom of each post, I've set up boxes that you can check off telling me if something "rocks" or if it "sucks". (I'm thinking of adding a few more options here) If you don't want to leave a long "write your own" comment about a post, then simply check a box to let me know how I'm doing.

xo
EJ

No comments: