Friday, January 9, 2009

May I Take Your Order?

This Saturday, January 10th, I'm heading up North to Westchester County with a few of the other Rebels to watch Suburbia Roller Derby as they split into two teams; Snow Bunnies and Ice Queens, and battle each other out on the track. These girls have helped us out numerous times by stepping up to play for the Rebels when we were short skaters. I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces on their home turf. If you live in the area, or even if you don't and are looking for an awesome way to spend your Saturday night, come and check it out. Tickets are just $12 and for only $8 more you can buy yourself some track side seats which include goody bags and get this, waitress service! My question of course is, "Are they roller skating waitresses"? How cool would that be!? I'll take some fries and a shake!

See you there!
Etta

No comments: